- Global IT company - Brand Name
- Close to transport
- Design and Implement API solutions
API & Integration Senior Application Developer
Our client leverages Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud, Big Data, Security, Unified communications and the Internet of things to transform the customer experience in Public Sector, Financial Service, Life Sciences, Transportation, Healthcare and Retail industries.
As an API & Integration Senior Application Developer, you will have to implement effective solutions, primarily driven by MuleSoft as the API platform of choice.
You will be responsible for delivery of project-based assignments including proof-of-concept, analysis, design, development, deployment and support of API & Integration solutions.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Understand requirements by effective collaboration with the customer and internal SMEs
- Translate customer requirements into effective solutions, primarily driven by MuleSoft platform
- Translate solutions into design specifications, in collaboration with partners (MuleSoft), internal SMEs and Lead Solution Architect
- Assist in the creation of functional use-cases and requirements definition for business and IT stakeholders
- Provide technical leadership in the areas of Integration & API Management
- Travel - 50% anticipated (mostly within Sydney). Must be able to travel throughout Australia
Some Position Requirements include:
- 4 to 6 years of overall IT experience, with 3+ years of experience in the areas of Software Oriented Architecture (SOA), API Management & Integration
- Prior experience in implementing Java / J2EE solutions, including scripting solutions
- At least 2 year of experience (including project experience) in the field of API Management & Integration, using MuleSoft platform
- Prior Hands-On experience in Mule ESB & MuleSoft API Management platforms
- Excellent understanding of the concepts of Open APIs
- Industry certifications in Java / J2EE Development
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. quoting Ref No. 859706