- Well known company
- Long term career opportunity
- Company vehicle provided
Our client services and repairs fridges, washing machines, dryers and dishwashers. They service throughout all metropolitan and regional NSW.
We are seeking an Appliance Technician to join our client in the Gosford/Central Coast Area.
The primary purpose of this position is to travel around to various customers provide repairs on domestic appliances in the kitchen and laundry.
Your responsibilities include:
- Diagnosis & repair of potentially faulty W/G products within customer’s premises.
- Travel throughout Brisbane to various jobs
- Communicate and liaise with customers
- Manage any customer complaints/concerns on site
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Min 2+ years' experience as a qualified appliance repairer with excellent knowledge of how to repair a range of residential white goods.
- The following licences would greatly be beneficial but are not mandatory:
- Arctick refrigerant user’s licence
- Electrical licence.
- R600 licence