- A competitive base salary & incentive plan
- A flexible, supportive working environment with an excellent team culture
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
Our client is a fast growing Australian innovative IT consultancy. They develop and deploy automation solutions that radically reduces the time to get their clients products and services to the market.
They offer a full-stack IT consulting service, everything from hardware to the business operations.
Melbourne OR Sydney based.
This is a new role whose focus is transforming the capabilities & performance of enterprises by implementing AI technologies. They are continuously innovating in the use of emerging technology and looking at how they can apply/use this technology in the context of business issues.
They are now hiring an AI - ML Lead with a solid technical background who can work closely with the leadership team as well as Manage 3 or so engineers in order to achieve the best results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Need to be familiar with current technologies, concepts and business use-cases.
- Hands on enough to build POC (proof of concept) and talk to clients about the relevance of this technology to their environment/industry requirements.
- You will be leading a small existing team of 3 or so engineers who are working in the data platforming side of things and building a practice around this AI and ML for our client.
- With your consulting experience you will be able to build business cases for their clients.
- Through and with current trends, help them to identify potential clients and business opportunities
- Work closely with internal teams to identify and answer important questions
- Design, run, and analyse experiments
- Build machine-learning models and present accordingly
The ideal candidate
- Has solid and proven experience in the AI and ML fields
- Is resourceful and a fast learner
- Excited to be working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team
- Experience in large-scale, data-rich environments
- Line management experience
- Experience with setting up and deploying machine learning models in the cloud
- Can do an AI test and provide solutions
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Quoting Ref No. 858988