The ideal candidate will be a dedicated and hardworking individual with a thirst to challenge yourself. Your can-do attitude, positive approach, strong prioritization skills and strength of character will make you an asset to this busy team.
- Certificate or Diploma in administration or similar is highly desirable;
- Minimum 1 years’ experience covering administration, office support and client management;
- Highly-developed computer skills with essential knowledge of Microsoft Office (CRM, website and social media experience an advantage);
- Proven ability to work across multiple projects and activities, multi-tasking and prioritising in a busy work environment;
- Proven ability to be self-driven, work unsupervised and use your own initiative;
- Strong ethic and desire to work as a team, striving together to achieve exceptional results; and
- An interest in recruitment will be highly regarded.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org