Our client is a large NSW Govt agency seeking a number of Customer Liaison Specialists to work within their accounts payable department.
An opportunity is available for an accurate and reliable Customer Liaison Specialist with 5 years' plus (current) experience to join their service delivery team. Reporting to the Manager Service Delivery, the core responsibility for this role is managing and processing local invoices and payments. The successful candidate will have very strong organisational skills as well as great attention to details and excellent communications skills.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounts payable background in within enterprise environment (a must)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel ;
- Solid knowledge of accounting systems and experience in bulk payments and bank file uploads;
- Excellent attention to detail and a very high level of accuracy;
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication, self-management and organisational skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A strong customer service orientation;
- A ‘can-do’ attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile;
- A team player with tact and the ability to get along well with others; and
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work with conflicting time constraints.
- Ideally an Accounting background and qualifications
For a complete Job Description please apply as per below.
To register interest in this role send your CV (in word format) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE