- Leading edge technology
- Key position to drive new business in Melbourne
- Opportunity to work for an exciting global industry leader
Our client is an extremely well regarded, International implementer of IT and cloud strategies via an extensive, integrated cloud platform. They connect services & solutions for the Carrier, Hyperscaler, Content Provider and Enterprise marketplace.
The primary responsibility of the Account Manager is to upsell and cross sell to a number of existing accounts. Creating and maintaining detailed account plans with a focus on strategy and tactics in order to secure and deliver appropriate technology solutions to new Key Clients.
Ideal candidates will have:
Solid experience presenting to senior-level decision makers and selling solutions to customers to meet their business communication needs
- A solid account management background within the Technology space
- An outstanding track record in achieving targeted sales results
- The ability to accurately forecast business and meet or exceed assigned
- Solid solution selling and account management techniques ensuring the business relationship and opportunities with targeted companies are maximized.
- A good understanding of the business elements supporting sales and service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, selling and negotiation
skills, and time management skills
You will be organised, highly self-managed and self-starting.