- Cloud Services
- Numerous positions
- Well known brand - great room for advancement
Our client is one of Australia's best known specialists in cloud services for business and government. They have an industry leading customer service model. They create and deliver business ready hybrid IT cloud solutions for their customers, built on industry standard platforms and backed by government-approved accreditation.
You know cloud or on-premise infrastructure inside and out and you’ve got a deep understanding of technology along with a desire and passion to learn and grow in this exciting, dynamic space.
You are confident and articulate, and you have the desire and passion to succeed in a fast moving, exciting market.
- You are a great communicator, capable of and comfortable with C-level conversations and presentations.
- You have at least 5years’ experience selling either professional services, managed services or Cloud solutions
- General knowledge of Microsoft Cloud, IoT, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, software-defined networking, Voice and Data
- Proven ability in building successful business cases around complex solutions
- Proactive and self-motivated with an ability to work independently as well as collaborate with the team to get the right solution for your customers
- Formal training in sales methodology (ie Miller Heiman, TAS, SPIN, Challenger or other)
- Oh, and if you have NV1 or similar clearance, we’d REALLY like to hear from you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Quoting Ref No. 859018