Our client (Australian Maritime Safety Authority) requires 5 x Business Analysts.
Have you a minimum of 5 years' experience delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects?
Are you an Australian Citizen with a Baseline security clearance
Applications for this close Wednesday 20th May 2020.
- Minimum 5 years' experience delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, business process reengineering and process mapping
- Demonstrated experience facilitating workshops
- Highly developed communication skills, including prioritisation, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing and producing high quality documentation including requirements, guidelines and operational procedures
- Ability to respond to change with flexibility and adaptability
- (Desirable) Business Analyst certification
- (Desirable) Experience with BPMN
- (Desirable) Experience with EA Sparx
- (Desirable) Understanding of integration architecture technologies
To register interest in this role send your CV (in word format) to the following link below. You can contact BSI People on 02 9216 4000
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE