This role involves working in all aspects of Vendor Management focussing on managing the strategic relationship and development of a strategic business plan with a key vendor. Working with Channel Managers and Senior Management you will assist in growing the vendor's market penetration in Australia ensuring the needs of both vendor and channel partners are met and exceeded.
To be successful you will need to have the following background:
- Comprehensive technical and commercial knowledge around Networking and Cyber Security technologies
- A good, commercial understanding of the distributor/reseller/vendor relationship
- Previous Channel Management / Sales experience within an ICT environment
- Strong negotiation/persuasion skills and the ability to evangelise a product brand
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- The ability to think strategically and create solutions that deliver significant benefits.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively please contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com