With a well-established presence in Australia, they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Check Point Security Pre Sales Consultant. The position includes, in consultation with key stakeholders, the development of Strategic Business plans, qualification of strategic channel partners and ensuring internal processes, pricing, stock and profit objectives support the Vendor agency and are met.
Ideal candidates will have a strong background in Check Point Security Solutions with solid experience in Pre sales solution consulting inclusive of technical design, service level agreements, overall solution costing, delivery planning and presentation of security solutions into corporate and enterprise customers.
You will also have the following:
- At a minimum CCSE certification
- A self-motivated, result-orientated attitude
- High level presentation and communication skills
- A detailed understanding of the sales process and solution selling methodologies
- The ability to think strategically and create solutions that deliver significant benefits to clients
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link above. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com