The initial 3 months will have the option to WFH with all equipment provided.
The primary purpose of the role is for the delivery of networking project activities ensuring optimal deployment of state-wide network infrastructure and supported applications and projects, provide 2-3rd Line operational support and management of Network infrastructure services.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in infrastructure equipment project deployment.
- Support in a large and complex/diverse service industry organisation.
- Relevant qualifications (CCIE/ CCNP - Wireless/ R&S/ DC/ SP) or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated advance knowledge of TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, Wireless, Routing protocols, Switching technologies, Network Security, VPN technologies and data transmission security to support large-scale multi-tenancy environment
- Superior organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/