Our client designs, develops, implements, and sells systems and applications providing proactive experience management IT infrastructure solutions for business-critical computing, unified communication networks, and payment networks across Australia, the Americas, Europe, and APAC.
This is an exciting and challenging career opportunity to join a growing solution provider where you will utilise and share your knowledge and strong Operational Sales experience in modern IT practices. This position is responsible for supporting all key sales processes, systems, sales enablement programs and the customer experience (CX) projects. The role will also drive development of the SalesForce Governance documentation, drive the SalesForce training and adoption, and develop SalesForce reporting and dashboards.
On offer is a chance to join a team with a great working environment, in an organisation that values its employees and sees the value in ensuring they are engaged. You’ll have a strong operational sales background with experience in modern IT practices and a desire to proactively find and adapt new methodologies.
Key role requirements:
- Solid experience in sales operations/process & system implementation & improvement in a technology or related industry
- Strong data management and analytical capabilities
- Experience in streamlining sales processes through platforms & software and reporting tool
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple demands in a busy, demanding sales environment
- Experienced with design and development of SalesForce frameworks, policies, and processes
- Proven ability to be able to convert business requirements to inputs for IT / SalesForce Platform Manager for implementation
- Able to map out existing sales workflows and processes and make improvement recommendations.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org