|Job Title:||Program Director|
|Location:||Sydney, Australia | NSW, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Industry:||Programme & Project Management|
Primary purpose of the role: Accountable for developing, leading and managing the delivery of a strategic capability from design to benefits realisation and operational embedment.
Establish strong stakeholder relationships, use exceptional negotiation and influencing skills to bring together stakeholders from across the organisation to develop and deliver enterprise level solutions and outcomes.
• Qualifications in Project Management (Prince2, PMBOK).
• Tertiary level qualifications at degree level in business management or related discipline or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience acquired through extensive experience.
• Experience handling a portfolio of projects in large corporate environment.
• Qualification in Program Management (MSP).
• A range of experience in Transformation and program management, ie minimum 15 years
To register interest, please state which position is of interest and send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/