My client - iCare, is seeking an experienced Portfolio Lead to plan, manage, report and support the successful delivery of business planning and performance programs. This includes generating reports, oversee the development of performance measures, and provide support to key stakeholder.
Some of the position Requirements.
- Provide requirements, design and operational support for business performance measurement across both leading and lagging indicators.
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure the measures are fit for purpose. Must be confident person with great communications.
- Responsible for the collation and distribution of presentation packs for Strategic Delivery and Personal Injury. Must be organised and thorough.
- Develop and maintain content knowledge for the range of projects across the PI business and manage the Personal Injury Leadership Team scrum board.
- Design, develop and benchmark in collaboration with Personal Injury leadership team strategic plans for improvement.
- Data Analysis skills. Expected at least medium experience (not too sure what that meant!)
- Strong Powerpoint, Excel skills and ideally Power BI and Quik
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/