The role is responsible for providing support and coaching advice to executives and people managers across the organisation to help them instil change in their teams, as well as directly supporting project teams during the transition period
You will be a confident communicator & forward thinker who has the ability to inspire collaboration and engagement.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying what is needed to achieve the organisational change contribution for programme and schedule objectives, consulting and advising stakeholders and other affected parties as required.
- Designing and leading stakeholders in training sessions and workshops.
- Building strong and effective working relationships with key project contacts, stakeholders, delivery leads, and other team members
- Organising and managing tasks within the organisational change and the resources required to deliver them in order to satisfy the overall programme schedule.
- Developing relationships with business stakeholders and leaders to drive leadership maturity ensuring their acceptance of the future state across their teams.
- Experience in people and change management, having delivering change and business readiness activities in large transformation projects by driving stakeholder engagement, change acceptance, business readiness and adoption.
- Strong background leading the organisational change aspects of IT system implementations
- Well-developed problem solving and research skills.
- An adaptable aptitude who can work on multiple, activities with a high level of resilience.
- Ability to prioritise change readiness activities according to operational impact and urgency.
- Ability to lead, influence and guide others with Change activities.
- Superior time management and organisational skills with the ability to using initiative to meet tight deadlines.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively please contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org