They are looking for experienced Network and Provisioning Engineer to be the primary contact for customers during setup and implementation. Maintaining a high level of communication at all times, translating customer’s orders and any supporting documentation into a live service.
The role is a broad one, covering setup and configuration of the services, hardware ordering and configuration, scheduling and arranging number porting, guiding customers though networking changes required to support the service and providing ongoing technical support to internal and external stakeholders
Ideal candidates will have:
- Solid Network and Provisioning engineering experience
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to explain technical issues using non-technical language.
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience in monitoring and maintaining service levels, managing escalations and ensuring SLA’s are met/exceeded
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst planning, coordinating, and delivering project.
- Ability to work autonomously or collaboratively and apply problem solving skills with minimum supervision
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
You will be highly organised with strong attention to detail, accuracy, and time management for competing priorities.
This is a great opportunity to secure a position within a well- respected company that offers excellent career development.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on rpierce2bsipeople.com