Our client is a multinational Consumer Electronics Manufacturer focusing on Home Entertainment and Home Appliances.
The position supports the Distribution & Reverse Logistics teams and is responsible for implementation of distribution policies and processes. Coordinating and managing all supply chain compliance and processes with 3PL transportation, warehouse and operations providers.
The role is for a committed and motivated professional with excellent customer service skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders. Assisting and helping manage outbound Domestic 3PL Transportation and Warehouse providers including support of 3PL Transport and warehouse providers delivery performance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for the role:
- Solid experience dealing with Domestic 3PL Transportation and Warehouse providers including assisting management of 3PL Transport and warehouse providers KPI preparation and delivery performance.
- A good understanding the operational process flow of returns from both consumer and retail.
- Very clear verbal & written communication skills - in person, over phone and email.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and effectively with new contacts and key stakeholders.
- Strong and dedicated work ethic
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced changing environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link above. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV.