Our client is a well-regarded international manufacturer of IT Monitors, Laptops & Notebooks.
With a well-established presence in Australia, they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking a technically savvy individual to work with Product Planning, Training, Sales and Marketing teams to focus on the Implementation of their product development and go to market strategy.
Duties include coordinating content providers, testing product features & introducing new product to the market with unique sales points.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Demonstrated experience in marketing/sales strategic planning
- Strong background managing a technical product category
- Good ability to explain technical & complex information in an easy-to-understand way
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in ‘managing’ internal stakeholders and gathering requirements from the business to achieve the desired outcomes
- Understanding of IT products
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading vendors at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link above. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com