With a well-established presence in Australia, they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced eCommerce manager to focus on the development of online marketing campaigns, new product introduction, management of customer journeys/experiences, managing the operations and introducing new strategies to improve market share for this well regarded portfolio of quality products.
Core aspects of the role are:
- To design and adapt integrated marketing communications for relevant products on the online retail website.
- Developing & gaining internal alignment of marketing strategies across multiple functional teams, local & international stakeholders
- Administer all online marketing activities and incorporate best practices to design effective strategies aimed at improving all customer processes.
- Managing implementation of all new services and applications to enhance consumer engagement. (Including Afterpay, Webchat etc).
Ideal candidates will have:
- Solid experience in Consumer Electronics Marketing
- A good understanding of and experience with online marketing communications and brand marketing
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly developed planning, organisation and time management skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask with a good attention to detail
- Tertiary marketing qualification
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world's leading manufacturers at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org