Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Home Entertainment, Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances.
With a well-established presence in New Zealand they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Demand Planner to co-ordinate and manage all areas of supply/demand planning, particularly with regard to sales and operations planning, forecasting processes, reporting and systems/procedures development.
- Work closely with sales and supply chain management team
- Work closely with Product managers to optimise inventory availability according to the demand
- Manage weekly / monthly processes of all areas involved in the S&OP to enable them to provide more accurate, robust analysis of the key drivers within the business
- Analysis of market demand
- Previous experience in a supply planning position
- Experience working with the areas of Supply Chain and inventory management
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Good attention to detail and numeric accuracy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
You must be a fluent communicator in Korean and English
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively please contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org