Our client is one of the World's leading Suppliers of ICT Security and Network Infrastructure solutions focusing into Enterprise and Corporate customers via an extensive Channel partner program. They have a solid reputation internationally and an impressive product list. They support their partners with expert knowledge, vendor-accredited sales and technical training and a range of value-add professional services.
They are seeking an experienced Channel Sales Executive to build on their already strong presence in Australia by strategically aligning with a core vendor focusing on developing existing and establishing new partner relationships. Acting as a technical and commercial day-to-day liaison between the Vendor and the resellers enabling and working with them to develop new opportunities.
To be successful you will need to have the following background:
- Comprehensive commercial knowledge of Cyber Security technologies
- Understanding of and the ability to apply pricing, gross profit, discounts, margin calculations etc
- A good, commercial understanding of the distributor/reseller/vendor relationship
- Previous Channel Management / Sales experience within a Cyber Security environment
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- The ability to think strategically and create solutions that deliver significant benefits
This is a great opportunity to secure a position within an international company that offers excellent career development.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively please contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org