This position is autonomous and there will be no handholding or ramp up.
You will need to know your stuff and hit the ground running.
Primary purpose of the role:
- Bring human centred design skills and thinking to a complex program of work to help define the future strategic direction. Work within a multidisciplinary project team (including change managers, subject matter experts, business analysts) to ensure solutions are grounded in evidence, are supportive of improved customer outcomes, and are viable within an business and operational context.
- Advise and guide the project team on strategic interventions to Medical Decision Making which are required to achieve good customer outcomes
- A minimum of three years’ experience managing customer experience and/or service design initiatives/projects.
- Experience scoping, running, and delivering qualitative customer research with various cohorts (experience in research with vulnerable cohorts is highly regarded)
- Experience designing future state CX / Service Design strategy
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/