Our Government client is seeking a Cloud Engineer to work within the Datacentre Reform Program and be responsible for developing and delivering highly complex technical deployments across public clouds; AWS.
The specific focus for this role will be around migrating On-Premise workloads to Public Clouds - AWS platforms.
About you To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
• Demonstrable experience (5+ years) in designing, implementation, optimisation and support of cloud infrastructure on AWS platform.
- Proven expertise and experience in migrating large enterprise workloads from on premise to Public/Private or Hybrid Cloud environments
- Experienced in designing and deploying a breadth of cloud services including but not limited to the areas of Cloud Security, Access Management, Storage, Backup, Monitoring, Databases, Containers and more
- Ability to chair business & technical workshops and manage stakeholder interactions.
- Below vendor certifications are highly regarded AWS SysOps Administrator – Associate (AND/OR) Similar (e.g. AWS Solution Architect)
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/