What is this about:
This is an ongoing program that is improving meeting room solutions and telephony infrastructure.
Some one who can manage a project team, and can lead a delivery team with good communication and stakeholder management/ relationship skills. This candidate must have a background of vendor management and be able to work in a complex environment. Confident with Schedule management, financial management and experienced in managing risks and issues.
So what ARE they looking for:
- Senior Business Project Manager – with PM certifications
- Transitioning from Skype to Teams, therefore telephony infrastructure experience
- Jira/Confluence and M/soft experience mandatory
- Vendor management experience
- Recent work in large complex IT infrastructure – ideally Govt would be nice to have.
There is a current PM in this position which due to the work level, will assist with handover for this position, she is staying on and will work with other aspects of the project.
To register interest, please state which position is of interest and send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/