Business Performance Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Performance Analyst|
|Location:||Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney, Australia | NSW|
The Performance Analyst delivers high quality assessment data analysis to support the functions of the Business Performance and Reporting team in the monitoring and reporting of assessment of State Significant Development proposals in NSW.
Applications close very soon!
The Performance Analyst:
• works with, and receives advice and guidance from the Director, Business Performance and Reporting and Manager, Performance Analysis but has responsibility for setting own work priorities within the overall agreed work program
• is required to comply with, and make recommendations within, applicable legislative and Department assessment policy, procedures and administrative frameworks and requirements
Essential Selection criteria:
· Managed complex and diverse program requirements in an environment characterised by competing priorities, tight deadlines and legislative frameworks
· Facilitated the provision of a range of reports using available reporting tools in addition to the development of new reporting templates to meet business requirements and to enable efficient utilisation of system capabilities
· Delivered meaningful and actionable business performance analytics that inform and influence DPIE executive decision making around assessment practice and performance.
· Demonstrable expertise in application of relevant approaches and techniques for evaluation, internal audit, research, analytics, forecasting and statistical analysis
To register interest in this role send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/