With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Brand Manager to focus on advertising, promotions, POS Creation, Product Launches and events for this well regarded portfolio of quality products.
Core aspects of the role are:
- Ensure consistent communication and co-ordination between relevant agencies i.e. advertising, promotions, events and exhibition.
- Developing & gaining internal alignment of marketing strategies across multiple functional teams, local & international stakeholders
- Provide professional support to Marketing, Sales and Product Management
- Manage product launches including briefing, design, set up and take down
- Maintain brand and image consistency across all communications and campaigns.
- Solid experience in Air Conditioning and/or Renewable Energy Category Marketing
- A good understanding of marketing communications and brand marketing
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly developed planning, organising and time management skills
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience in dealing with external suppliers
- Ability to multi task with a good attention to detail
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link above. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org