Our client is an international leader in the design, manufacture and support of Wireless Network Infrastructure solutions and services including Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology. they supply to Telecommunications Carriers, Infrastructure Construction firms, TV Broadcasters, Data Centre providers, Government etc. and have an enviable reputation internationally.
They are seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to build on their already strong presence in Australia by developing existing and establishing new client relationships.
- Identify new & engage with existing clients to acquire new Wi-Fi and Ethernet Switching infrastructure opportunities
- Drive sales strategies across key clients and partners
- Engage with extended teams in responding to RFPs (Request for Proposals) and product transition plans
- A proven successful sales track record in selling complex Communication Network Infrastructure solutions
- Solid sales experience working with Service Providers, Enterprise &/or Government
- Proven experience in the management of multiple, complex sales engagements
- Ability to initiate and develop relationships at all levels with external stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, negotiation
- Good time management and business planning skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce at email@example.com