- Listed 23 Nov 2021
- NSW Other
- Contract or Temp
Business Analyst with 11+ years performing various roles including business analysis, leading project delivery and development. He has become highly proficient in all aspects of software project life cycle, including requirements gathering, data analysis, systems design, data migration and testing. As a business analyst he is skilled in user requirements gathering, use case analysis and design, user stories, business process analysis, workflow diagrams and technical documentation.
RELEVANT PROGRAM OF WORK
- Strongly focused on delivering User Experience, through Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
- Experienced in eliciting and documenting current and future states, user pathways, business rules, use cases, business requirements and solution designs specifications.
- Skilled in user requirements gathering, use case analysis and design, user stories, business process analysis, workflow diagrams and technical documentation using Unified Modelling Language (UML), MS Office suite, and Atlassian suite.
- Experienced in collaborating with geographically dispersed teams and skilled in dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Managing the delivery of releases in different environments and coordinated the production deployments across different teams
- Contributed to writing digital strategy reports for a federal government agency and project proposals for various federal government departments.
- Master of Business and Information Technology, University of Melbourne (2006)
- Bachelor of Computing, La Trobe University (2004)
- Professional Scrum Master I - PSM I (2016)
- ITIL Foundation V3 (2013)
- AGILE Project Management, Charles Sturt University (2013)
- PRINCE2 Foundation (2011)
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) Certification (2009)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (2001)
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Based in ACT, Faheem is a skilled Business Analyst combining Delivery, Project Lead and Scrum Master with Government experience – he will be a flexible member of the team.
Substantial delivery background and has mentored team members in relation to learning and improving delivery in complex environments.
- Department Industry, Innovation and Science Business Analyst and Delivery Lead
- CSG International Business Analyst and Project Lead
- Dialog IT Business Analyst and Scrum Master
- Department of Treasury Scrum Master
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Business Analyst and Scrum Master