Our client manufactures, services and repairs Domestic and Commercial Whitegoods. They service throughout all metropolitan and regional Australia.
We are seeking an experienced Technician to join our client in Sydney.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide technical support & training for residential and commercial service centers, retailers and customers conducting trouble shooting and diagnosis repairs and maintenance.
Your responsibilities include:
- Diagnosis & repair of potentially faulty products
- Communicate and liaise with customers
- Manage any customer complaints/concerns
- New product quality checks
- Training field service teams
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Min 2+ years' experience providing technical whitegoods support with excellent knowledge of how to repair a range of domestic and commercial products.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills