Systems Administrator - Melb or Sydney
Systems Administrator – Melb or Sydney
- Listed 31/1/24
- Permanent / Full Time
Applicant should be based in Melbourne, Victoria.
We are also open to candidate's based in Sydney with the skills/experience needed. 1st preference though is to a Melbourne based candidate.
(some WFH options – NOT a remote position!)
Requires Citizenship or Permanent Resident status due to end-use clients.
Our client is a well-known global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions, and enhance people’s lives through secure, reliable and advanced technology. What Success Looks Like In This Role
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Responsible for supporting the functionality and efficiency of one or more operating systems.
- Deliver first level remote hardware and software/OS support services to clients to resolve product use and multi-product/platform problems and questions relating to enterprise systems, networks and application software, as well as desktop applications.
- Responsible for user administration and monitoring of servers.
- Perform daily checks on servers, analyze logs.
- Conduct incident investigation. Conduct advanced troubleshooting of incidents and provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Resolve well defined incidents using documented procedures.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6 years of relevant systems administration domain experience ideally preferred within a corporate or enterprise environment, including relevant technical expertise.
- Strong understanding of a large server environment (i.e. Windows)
- Prefer applicants to be Australian Citizens due to the nature of the client and the project/ work stream.
- Applicant should be based in Melbourne, Victoria. We are also open to candidate's based in Sydney with the skills/experience needed. 1st preference though is to a Melbourne based candidate.
To register interest and find out more (the complete JD), please send your CV
(in Word format only, and this is why https://www.linkedin.com/in/walterfaets/recent-activity/all/ )
to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.