Systems Administrator/Engineer x 3
- Listed 14/11/23
- Permanent / Full Time
Location = Melbourne and Sydney. Permanent position, start ASAP for the right people. WFH options. Australian Citizenship required due to end client.
Our client is a well-known global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions, and enhance people’s lives through secure, reliable and advanced technology. The Line Manager said …….. “The key to these positions is solid experience with Hyper-V, without strong Hyper-V experience, please do not submit applications.” The rest of the technology is more of a wish list. About the job What success looks like in this role:
- Responsible for supporting the functionality and efficiency of one or more operating systems.
- Deliver second level remote hardware and software/OS support services to clients to resolve product use and multi-product/platform problems and questions relating to enterprise systems, networks and application software, as well as desktop applications.
- Perform remote installation of applications to users and servers.
- Responsible for user administration, monitoring of servers, and monitoring antivirus updates.
- Perform daily checks on servers, analyze logs.
- Conduct incident investigation. Conduct advanced troubleshooting of incidents and provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
Candidates should have hands-on experience with as many of the below tech skills sets as possible:
- Windows 10. (mandatory)
- Windows Server 2019/2022. (mandatory)
- Active Directory. (mandatory)
- Hyper V (mandatory)
- Patching, WSUS (mandatory)
- Group Policy (config management including application deployment [msi, exe, PowerShell]).
- This is a business as usual (BAU) role, with some on-call/after hours support work through a roster system involved. Employee will receive on-call support allowance over and above the base salary for the same. Please note - there is no night shift involved.
To register interest and find out more (complete JD), please send your CV (in Word format only)
to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.