Supervising Salesforce Developer
Supervising Salesforce DeveloperSydney OR Canberra OR Melbourne based.
- Listed 01/2/24
- NSW Other
- Contract or Temp
24 month contract Requirements
Our government client requires Supervising Salesforce Developer with several years demonstrated experience in developing and configuring Salesforce CRM and implementing workflows based on engaging and working with business areas to automate business processes within the Salesforce CRM. The Supervising Salesforce Developer will have experience in supervising and providing guidance to a team of Salesforce Developers. They will have worked in a development or project team environment, using agile techniques and be able to demonstrate their experience tracking and progressing tasks to completion using Kanban and Scrum approaches. It would be advantageous if the Supervising Salesforce Developer candidates had experience in Salesforce Lightning and using Azure DevOps. Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and guide a team of Salesforce Developers to achieve organisational goals.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders and business areas to automate business processes within the Salesforce CRM
- Provide feedback and assistance to the Salesforce Developers within the team.
- Document the tracking and progressing of tasks to completion using Kanban and Scrum approaches.
Must have Negative Vetting Level 1 Criteria Essential criteria
- Salesforce Developer Certification(s).
- Demonstrated experience in: a. the development and configuration of the Salesforce CRM b. implementing workflows within the Salesforce CRM c. Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and working with business areas to automate business processes within the Salesforce CRM.
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment using Kanban and Scrum approaches.
To register interest and find out more (the complete JD), please send your CVin Word format,
to the following link below. Must be an Australian Citizen for security clearance requirements.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.