Snr System Architect 537080
Senior System Architect - Pega
- Listed 21/9/22
- Permanent / Full Time
Locations WFH, so any Capital city in Australia is fine.
Ideally it would be Wellington, New Zealand
job requisition id REQ537080
What success looks like in this role:
As a Senior System Architect you will be working on a number of projects that we are delivering with the help of another vendor (Pega Consulting), while we build our internal Pega capability.
You will deliver value by:
- Design and build components of Pega enterprise applications to some of the world’s leading organizations on all project assignments.
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- You will work as a Pega senior system architect building and designing Pega platform and frameworks, undertake options analysis to design optimum solution and present the solution to the customer jointly with the Lead Solution Architect
- Set and manage standards and guidelines for Pega development and maintenance
- Guide future adoption of Pega functionality, build and sell business cases for Pega extensions to our Clients Architecture team once Pega team finish their contract (after 6 months into the engagement)
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups.
- Provide mentoring and support to the Internal Unisys team
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- B.E / B.Tech of equivalent graduate degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 to 5 Years of IT Experience with Pega CSSA certification and minimum of 2 year or more Pega implementation experience
- Must have hands-on experience in Activities, Flows, UI Rules, Data transforms, Decision Rules, Declarative rules, Correspondence
- Must have knowledge on Object Oriented programming concepts and RDBMS concepts