Snr Solution Architect
Senior Solution Architect
- Listed 10/1/23
- Contract or Temp
Our Govt client is seeking someone to Collaboratively work with business and technology stakeholders to develop technology solution architectures which align and progresses the enterprise architecture.
Providing leadership, ownership, and technical knowledge of the solution architecture for the respective business service line(s). Basic requirements:
• 8 years or more in the role of a solution architect or equivalent
• Financial services experience, preferably insurance. • Certification in architecture framework(s) e.g. TOGAF
• AWS solution architect certification.
of Saleforce, Guidewire, Mulesoft and AWS services Experience:
• Experience delivering end to end solution designs (high level and detailed)
• Experience working on medium / large programs/projects, ideally Government exposure.
• Experience in producing end to end solution architecture encompassing functional, application, data, security, infrastructure and integration.
To register interest and find out more, please send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/