Snr Security & Network Engineer
Senior Security and Network Engineer
- Listed 31/1/24
- Permanent / Full Time
Melbourne, Victoria, Permanent (some WFH options – NOT a remote position!)
Requires Citizenship or Permanent Resident status due to end-use clients. Please see end of document as to “how to apply”
Our client is a well-known global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions, and enhance people’s lives through secure, reliable and advanced technology.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Senior technical role supporting the Cloud and Infrastructure Team and client Account Team by having a deep understanding of network and security infrastructure. The role includes implementation and support of an end to end solutions and management of stakeholders to ensure business requirements are met.
- In this role, it is expected that the Network and Security Specialist will build and foster relationships across all support towers and with clients. Further, they will need to engage with third party suppliers to ensure integration across all supported and integrated networks. The goal is to become an expert on all underlining networks and security Infrastructure enforcement technologies.
- Act as aSubject Matter Expert (SME) in network and security.
- Understanding of network security architectures, topologies, and security services and protocols (e.g. Proxy, IPS, firewalls, load balancers, WAF, VPNs, NTP, DNS etc.)
- NV1/NV2 Clearanceis highly desired.
- At least 4-years of Experience in network and security infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or advanceddegree/Certifications in related discipline
- Understanding ofAustralian security standardsoutlined in the ISM and PSPF
- Knowledgeable in network security procedures, best practices, and implementation.
- Well versed in security architectures, topologies and risk mitigation techniques and topologies.
- Advanced Host and Network Troubleshooting skills – TCP dumps, Network Debug Tools, etc.
To register interest and find out more (the complete JD), please send your CV
(in Word format only, and this is why https://www.linkedin.com/in/walterfaets/recent-activity/all/ )
to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.