Service Desk Engineer
- Listed 13/9/22
- Permanent / Full Time
We are looking for a Help Desk Support Engineer to join our client providing 1st level support of their Managed Services for their expanding client base.
In this role you will be responsible for responding to incoming queries with a high degree of accuracy and urgency.
Your key accountabilities include:
- Provide level 1 & 2 support for customers experiencing IT infrastructure issues
- Accurate recording of incidents and service requests
- Communication with customers in order to keep them informed of incident and service request progress through to resolution.
You will be part of a busy environment, and will have previous experience in the following:
- The operational delivery of client services including Desktop hardware, operating systems and business applications.
- Microsoft Office365
- Remote service tools to monitor, analyse and respond to incidents or events.
- Managed services or system integrator environment.
You will also have:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly developed problem solving & analytical skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively apply to email@example.com