Service Desk Engineer
- Listed 03/5/22
- Permanent / Full Time
We are looking for a Help Desk Support Engineer to join our client providing 1st & 2nd level support of their Managed Services for their expanding client base.
In this role you will be responsible for responding to incoming queries with a high degree of accuracy and urgency.
Your key accountabilities include:
- Provide level 1 & 2 support for customers experiencing IT infrastructure issues
- Accurate recording of incidents and service requests
- Communication with customers in order to keep them informed of incident and service request progress through to resolution.
You will be part of a busy environment, and will have previous experience in the following:
- The operational delivery of client services including Desktop hardware, operating systems and business applications.
- Microsoft Office (fixed) and Office365
- Remote service tools to monitor, analyse and respond to incidents or events.
- Managed services or system integrator environment.
You will also have:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly developed problem solving & analytical skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively apply to firstname.lastname@example.org