Service Desk Engineer
- Listed 20/1/23
- Permanent / Full Time
Our client is a leading managed IT services provider specialising in: Modern Workplace, Cloud and Infrastructure, and Security solutions. They design, build and manage IT solutions that enable organisations to achieve their evolving business objectives.
In this role you will be responsible for responding to incoming queries with a high degree of accuracy and urgency.
Your key accountabilities include:
- Provide level 1 & 2 support for customers experiencing IT infrastructure issues
- Accurate recording of incidents and service requests
- Communication with customers in order to keep them informed of incident and service request progress through to resolution.
You will be part of a busy environment, and will have previous experience in the following:
- The operational delivery of client services including Desktop hardware, operating systems and business applications.
- Microsoft Office (fixed) and Office365
- Remote service tools to monitor, analyse and respond to incidents or events.
- Managed services or system integrator environment.
You will also have:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly developed problem solving & analytical skills
To apply online click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org