Service Delivery Coordinator
- Listed 31/8/22
- Permanent / Full Time
Based in the Sydney CBD and required to work from the office.
IT software consultancy with main clients being NSW Govt.
They would like someone to manage ticketing for their support. It is only a few customers at present. They are working to secure more support contracts and having a Service Delivery person will enhance this.
We are the primary maintenance and support vendor for ServiceNow
With that our support involves basic development changes on the platform. This is in addition to the project related development we do. Once we develop the larger projects, we then move it into BAU support. High-level Responsibilities
- Make sure all tickets are actioned in time, and that SLAs aren’t breached.
- Follow up with the customers where needed.
- Become the point of contact for escalations.
- Weekly/monthly reporting.
- Attend Change meetings with the customer whenever needed.
- Approve changes for items we are developing.
- Attend meetings with the customer to discuss issues and support releases. Very good communication and written skills are needed.
- This happens every week, but the meetings are done in 10-15 minutes.
- We would like them to know ServiceNow.
- Know ITIL processes.
They need to understand – Take Ownership and Follow Up
– nothing gets left behind.
They are not the manager of the staff. That is still the responsibility of the owners whom this position will report to.
Below is a "typical” job description for this type of position. Key Responsibilities
Key Skills Required
- Monitor Incident and Request queues within Service Management tool for tickets that will or have breached expected service level, Monitor Escalation email drop boxes
- Coordinate with Support teams and Customers to resolve issues promptly
- Provide thorough analysis of Service Management data, identify common symptoms and resolution activities
- Identify new or emerging process gaps and work with relevant SMEs to resolve issues affecting service portfolio
- Collaborate with SLM team to ensure SLA measure are in place and accurate for all in scope Service Levels
- Attend Change and Release board meetings, review and approve releases/changes
- At least 5 years’ experience in a customer-oriented IT service delivery environment
- Proficient in following established IT processes, to meet customer expectations
- A good understanding of common IT toolsets ServiceNow
- Ability to understand customer issues and identify IT service delivery requirements to deliver outcomes
- Must have excellent communication skills with various vendors and clients