- Listed 23/11/21
- Permanent / Full Time
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Consultant
, to fill a full-time role within their Support Services team.
This is a hybrid work arrangement where work will be undertaken both from home and our modern CBD offices. Sydney or Melbourne location!
The Support Services practice is responsible for delivering systems support both internally and to clients. At the core of the Support Services practice is the Service Desk, an ITIL aligned function providing multi-channel access to incident and problem management support processes.Desired Skills and Experience
- Greater than 3 years’ experience in delivering or supporting IBM TM1/Planning Analytics solutions
- Relevant experience in the design, build, implementation, and support of TM1 solutions.
- Previous experience driving a customer-centric culture
- Background in financial roles within the corporate sector is desirable
- Experience with Anaplan and/or Adaptive Planning, in delivering or supporting solutions will be looked upon favourably.
- Background in financial or supply chain roles is desirable
To register interest, please state which position is of interest and send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/