Senior Business Analyst
- Listed 25/1/23
- Contract or Temp
Our client is a NSW Govt agency and they are seeking a solid BA who can think outside the square.
Primary purpose of the role
The Senior Business Analyst conducts detailed review and analysis of the organisation's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
To register interest and find out more, please send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
- Provide leadership, guidance, advice and support to ensure effective service delivery and a performance-based, innovative, responsive and accountable customer-focussed work culture.
- Enhance business systems by providing accurate information about business needs and priorities and adopting contemporary analysis best-practice methodologies and processes.
- Provide high level analysis and support while facilitating expert advice to support IT projects, planning and delivery of initiatives.
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support achievement of business objectives
- Elicit business process requirements by using a broad range of effective engagement techniques
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing solutions.
- Support projects by undertaking analysis and impact assessments including testing, training and business transitions.
- Provide plain language advice on complex technical issues to non-technical audiences to enable informed business decisions and service level improvements.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/
BSI People can support you with the following, let me know if you’d like some details.
- Technical training
- Personal improvement
- Resume writing and Cover letters
- Financial/wealth management
- Security clearances