- Listed 31/1/24
- Permanent / Full Time
Melbourne, Victoria, Permanent (some WFH options – NOT a remote position!)
Requires Citizenship or Permanent Resident status due to end-use clients. Please see end of document as to “how to apply”
Our client is a well-known global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions, and enhance people’s lives through secure, reliable and advanced technology.
Security Operations is a key growth area of the business. We are looking for someone to grow with our business. Job Description
Our SOC Engineers provide support to customer’s Security Operations Centres by applying analytic and technical skills to investigate intrusions, identifying malicious activity and potential insider threats and perform incident response.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- You will be part of a broader APAC team and supporting our government and commercial industry clients with their IT security operations in the ANZ marketplace. (You will be part of the APAC Security Services Team supporting our key clients across various sectors including restricted Government agencies).
- You will be a great communicator at a stakeholder management level, with the ability to address governance, operational technical and risk topics. (You are a strong communicator& able to build& manage stakeholder relationships at management level plus the ability to confidently articulate governance, operational, technical and risk topics.)
- You’ll work closely with other technical teams to manage incidents and responses, provide threat and vulnerability analysis plus deliver security advice.
- Applying GRC Framework to customer situations.
- Security experience across all domains including SIEM, Cybersecurity, Vulnerability Management, Threat management, etc.
- Technical Proficiency in the following technologies
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) or other types of data analytics solutions
- Major vendor SIEM product experience e.g.- LogRhythm, Arcsight, Splunk, Elastic, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of a broad range of security technologies such as IDS, DLP, Proxies, Anti-Virus etc.
- SIEM Certification desirable however stronger emphasis on successful SIEM implementations in LR, Sentinel, Splunk
- Experience as a Security analyst in an operations background working in incident management, incident response models.
- Knowledge of GRC frameworks.
- Able to display the ability to coach and mentor junior resources.(Leadership/Mentoring qualities highly desirable)
To register interest and find out more (the complete JD), please send your CV
(in Word format only, and this is why https://www.linkedin.com/in/walterfaets/recent-activity/all/ )
to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.