Our client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Air Conditioning Systems for residential and consumer markets.
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Sales Engineer to manage their relationships with their Dealer network and A/C Specialist contractors. Focusing on quarterly planning and forecasting, driving sales, delivering superior support and services together with the management, planning and promotion of sales incentives.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Relevant air conditioning industry experience
- Experience in managing accounts and development of business partnerships
- Ability to develop and implement sales plans with focus on sound customer relationships and sales of air conditioning systems
- Strong ability to explain technical & complex information in an easy to understand way
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Degree or Diploma qualifications in a Mechanical, Electrical or Building services discipline preferred)
- A good knowledge of current A/C trends and the Australian competitive landscape
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading vendors at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com