- Listed 14/11/23
- Permanent / Full Time
Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Home Entertainment, Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances.
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Retail Forecasting Planner.
You will work with retailers and internal sales teams to ensure reliability of all areas of stock allocation based on forecasting, specifically around inventory control/allocation
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous experience in a retail supply planning position
- Experience as a supplier collaboratively forecasting inventory and stock requirements with retailers
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Good attention to detail and numeric accuracy
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading manufacturers at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org