Regional BDM - Telecommunications Infrastructure
- Listed 11/1/23
- Permanent / Full Time
Our client is a leading international designer/develop of mission-critical RF, microwave, microelectronic and optical solutions to Mobile carriers, public safety/emergency services and Infrastructure providers.
Their services allow clients to optimise their network utilisation, expand their network coverage and leverage their network investment. Giving them increased value, more effective solutions and secure, dependable services.
They now require a BDM to focus on the expanding Australian and New Zealand market with particular focus on consulting on and identifying business opportunities within the tier1 carrier market.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Extensive experience in establishing customer relationships within Tier 1 telecommunications providers and partners in Australia & NZ.
- Excellent understanding of telco network infrastructure services.
- A proven track record of previous Business Development experience
- The ability to consult on & develop roll out strategies & short, medium & long-term road maps.
- Solid experience across fixed and/or wireless solutions
Assisted by a significant international name with extensive local expertise you will utilise your existing network in this marketplace to develop and position their proven solutions.
To apply online click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com