- Listed 20/11/23
- Contract or Temp
2x Project Support Officers: Security Clearance
: Baseline is essential; NV1 is highly desirable. Location
: Specified Personnel will work at the Campbell Park Offices, Canberra ACT, their own premises, or other Defence locations as is required for delivery of the services, and as security requirements allow. Duration
: 12 months initial plus 1x12 month extension options. Scope of Task
The Department of Defence (Defence) has commenced its journey to transform the way it delivers services under its Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) to Australian Industry and internal business users by initiating the DISP Membership System (DMS) project. The objective of the DMS project is to deliver a public facing website and a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) CRM system that provides transformational automated business process to the way Defence Industry Security Branch (DISB) manages the DISP through its entire lifecycle, providing a publicly accessible online portal and a central repository to support DISB back-office processing, assurance and reporting activities.
The DMS is currently planned to be delivered into service over four (4) Capability Releases:
- a) Capability Release 1: Initial Operating Capability (IOC) delivering the Industry public facing Portal and the Defence CRM with initial reporting, analytics and data migration; and
- b) Capability Release 2, 3 and Final Operating Capability (FOC) delivering iterative functionality across 2024.
The scope of services under this RFQTS are to provide suitably qualified resources to perform the following roles:
- Project Support Officer duties will include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for contributing to the development and maintenance of project planning and performance processes in accordance with agreed procedures and performance standards.
- Assist with preparations for project test, evaluation and acceptance programs.
- Apply project management methodologies to administrative and technical activities.
- Research, draft and prepare briefs, correspondence and reports including submissions for committee consideration.
- Work collaboratively, operate as an effective team member and provide constructive feedback.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders and understand their expectations and concerns.
- Adjust project management methodologies to comply with legislative, policy and regulatory frameworks.
- Resolve problems using expertise, taking the initiative to identify alternative courses of action.
Must be an Australian Citizen
To register interest and find out more (complete JD), please send your CV (in Word format only)
to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.