- Listed 08/11/23
- Permanent / Full Time
Our client is one of the world’s largest systems integrators. They design, install, and service security, fire alarm, audio-visual, and building automation solutions for enterprise customers.
They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to take ownership of the organizing and directing of field installations of assigned projects. Ensuring projects are effectively executed within budgeted cost and time schedules. In addition the position is key interface with customers and responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction, safety, and quality assurance on all assigned projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Using project management skills and delivery methodologies to lead the delivery of projects or sub-projects within planned timelines, budget, margins and quality specifications.
- Utilising appropriate methodologies (such as risk mitigation/management, change/control management and contract management) to manage major projects.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Solid project management experience in a technical environment (building automation systems, fire alarm systems, and/or electronic security systems)
- Advanced leadership and facilitation skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills necessary to resolve problems and look for solutions; strong conflict resolution skills
- Advanced financial analytical skills including cost control
- Expert ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for customers and team members
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Project, Excel, Word and Power Point skills; solid programming skills and proven ability to troubleshoot problems and look for solutions
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading integrators at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com