- Listed 20/11/23
- Contract or Temp
Project Management: Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner or Level 4 – ExpertSecurity Clearance
: Baseline is essential; NV1 is highly desirable. Location
: Specified Personnel will work at the Campbell Park Offices, Canberra ACT, their own premises, or other Defence locations as is required for delivery of the services, and as security requirements allow. Duration
: 12 months initial plus 1x12 month extension options. Scope of Task
The Department of Defence (Defence) has commenced its journey to transform the way it delivers services under its Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) to Australian Industry and internal business users by initiating the DISP Membership System (DMS) project. The objective of the DMS project is to deliver a public facing website and a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) CRM system that provides transformational automated business process to the way Defence Industry Security Branch (DISB) manages the DISP through its entire lifecycle, providing a publicly accessible online portal and a central repository to support DISB back-office processing, assurance and reporting activities.
The DMS is currently planned to be delivered into service over four (4) Capability Releases:
- a) Capability Release 1: Initial Operating Capability (IOC) delivering the Industry public facing Portal and the Defence CRM with initial reporting, analytics and data migration; and
- b) Capability Release 2, 3 and Final Operating Capability (FOC) delivering iterative functionality across 2024.
The scope of services under this RFQTS are to provide suitably qualified resources to perform the following roles:
- Project Manager duties will include, but not limited to:
- Manage a range of project activities and coordinate project inputs in accordance with organisational practices, methods and standards appropriate to the complexity of the project.
- Responsible for the management of schedule, risk, budget and resources, preparation of briefings, submissions, reports and returns relating to the project progress and issues in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Apply established technical, operational, professional and administrative activities, procedures, practices and project management methodologies.
- Identify risks and opportunities and take account of these in planning, decision making and priority setting.
- Build and sustain stakeholder engagement including the ability to communicate with influence and negotiate effectively.
- Work collaboratively by building effective relationships with team members and actively participating in group activities.
- Analyse project performance against agreed plans and develop and initiate strategies to achieve project outcomes.
- Resolve issues by identifying and developing ideas through analysis of alternative courses of action and their implications.
- Provide input into the development of project planning, performance, cost and schedule documents and work breakdown structures in accordance with agreed procedures and performance standards.
- Prepare correspondence, briefs and reports as directed including submissions and documents for higher delegate and committee consideration.
- Analyse and ensure compliance with legislative, policy and regulatory frameworks.
Must be an Australian Citizen
To register interest and find out more (complete JD), please send your CV (in Word format only)
to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.