Project Delivery Lead
Job Description Summary
- Listed 15/6/22
- New Zealand
- Permanent / Full Time
Manages the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure time, quality and cost of delivery. Manages the project schedule, risks, scope of work, SLAs, OKRs, KPIs and budget; ensures that operational teams and contractors have a clear understanding and meet client commitments.
Builds and maintains strong client relationships, and provides day-to-day client advice and support. Promotes the organization's capabilities to clients, identifies sales opportunities to be forwarded to the Client Executives, and achieves contract extensions or additional business within the client(s). Contracts may involve both short and long term commitment of service and vary significantly in value/strategic importance. Key Qualifications
To register interest and find out more, please send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
- Advanced experience within a managed services business.
- PM experience with Pega platform is essential
- Average 10+ years of professional service experience managing a service line.
- Relevant industry certifications preferable.
- Active participation in professional communities, forums and social media. Other factors may be considered such as strategic importance of key accounts/ practices, business trends, and external market conditions resulting in exceptions to these guidelines:
- Responsible for managing a P&L up to 5M in services value.
- Manages and leads a span of 35-50 associates (direct or matrixed).
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/