Product Support Specialist- Korean Speaker
- Listed 11/1/23
- New Zealand
- Permanent / Full Time
Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Consumer Electronics for residential and consumer markets.
With a well-established presence in New Zealand they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking a technically savvy individual to work with Product Planning, Training and Marketing teams to focus on the Implementation of their product development and go to market strategy.
Duties include coordinating content providers, testing product features & Introducing new product to the market with unique sales points.
Ideal candidates will have:
You must be a New Zealand or Australian citizen or permanent resident and be bilingual in English & Korean.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing/sales strategic planning
- Strong background managing a product category
- Good ability to explain technical & complex information in an easy to understand way
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading vendors at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the New Zealand business.
To apply online click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com