Network - Infrastructure Engineer
About the role
- Listed 31/5/23
- Permanent / Full Time
If you have a passion for working with cloud technologies and want to move to the next level of your career, we are looking for someone to work in our engineering team to design, implement and support cutting edge solutions for our customers.
Our client is an IT consulting firm specialising in design, implementation, and support of solutions for our wide range of clients utilising Microsoft solutions.
Clients range from medium to large private enterprises, as well as state and federal government agencies. Duties and responsibilities
To register interest and find out more, please send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
- Designing and planning network infrastructure, including determining the most appropriate hardware and software to use
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining network devices such as routers, switches, wireless access points and firewalls
- Monitoring network performance and ensuring that the network is available to users
- Troubleshooting network issues and identifying and resolving problems
- Implementing network security measures to protect against cyber threats
- Managing and configuring virtual private network (VPN) connections
- Providing technical support to users
- Working on unfamiliar equipment
- Collaborating with other IT professionals and team members
- Project based work implementing solution designs, documentation, including high-level design, detailed design, as-built, and user guides
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/
BSI People can support you with the following, let me know if you’d like some details.
- Technical training
- Personal improvement
- Resume writing and Cover letters
- Financial/wealth management
- Security clearances