- Listed 19/9/22
- Permanent / Full Time
Our Client is an international leader in the Supply of Consumer Electronic products focusing on Home Entertainment, Home Appliances, Air Conditioning, and Energy Solutions via an extensive range of retail stores.
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist with all areas of their Marketing department, allowing you to develop the skills, experience and growth required for a successful marketing career.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Tertiary marketing qualification
- A good understanding of marketing communications and brand marketing
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Some Digital experience including graphic design
- Excellent written communication skills including letter writing and verbal communication skills, particularly dealing with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Highly developed planning, organising and time management skills
- Ability to multi task with a good attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading manufacturers at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org